If you're still not convinced, here are some interview teaser quotes:
- "I’m not sure about me, but if you’ve read Simmer you know that Kira, my main character, was graced with a questionable superhero name – the Flaming Tomato"
- "I hate when a book just ends mid-scene or practically mid-sentence."
- "There is heart-pumping action, heart-stopping romance, characters you will fall in love with and scenes that will keep you reading until dawn"
- "Candy canes! Seriously, they are like a drug to me…"
- "Imagine a puppy just let out of its crate – tongue hanging out, tale wagging, jumping on all the furniture with bundled up excitement"
AND, if these quotes still aren't enough to make you curious (are you crazy or something??), I'm giving away TWO free copies of Ignite and Simmer. Well, what are you waiting for? Here's the link: I Am A Reader, Not A Writer.
HUGE thank you again to anyone who has read this much of the post - true fans! Love you all and I hope you keep following my tour :)
And another thanks to Tribute Books for putting it all together and to Kathy for hosting this interview and finding the time to put it up on her blog despite the emotionally/physically rough time she is going through.